Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Abigail Marie aka Abby girl






She is finally here! Abigail was born on August 5th and she has been wide eyed ever since. We love this little girl and I can't believe she is finally here. Nico and I were getting ready to go hang out with friends and I kept having to go to the bathroom. We had a couple of false alarms, so I didn't think anything of it. We got into our car and I felt like I had wet my pants. So we went back into the house. We called the doctor and I still didn't think my water broke, but as I was standing there talking to him water was coming down my leg and I was like ok, we are going to the hospital soon! I started feeling the contractions right away and at 3:13 Thursday morning, Abby was born. I know I skipped a lot of stuff, but I don't think you want to know all the details :) When she was born Nico was laughing because he was so excited, he always laughs when he is happy and I always cry when I'm happy. We couldn't believe our little girl was here. All the late night talks we had about what she would look like, if she was going to play sports, and how we can wait until she is here so we can hold her. She looks just like Nico and you will be able to see in the pictures. I'm glad she does :)

I know Abby won't be able to read this for a while, but I hope she knows how much we love her and will always be there for her. I LOVE when she smiles, looks up at me, all the faces she makes, the way she sleeps with her hands under her face, the way she sits in her car seat with her hands under her legs, and how happy and the love I feel for her. I can't wait to see her grow up and see her personality more and more. She is such a blessing to our family. We love you Abby girl.


1 comment:

The Fish Family said...

Stacey she is SO gorgeous! Congrats to both of you. She is such a lucky and beautiful baby. I'm sure you are so in love with her. You are going to be a great mama!!! Talk to you soon.