Tuesday, October 5, 2010










Abby is asleep and I'm looking at the house thinking I need to clean, but I would rather do something else….so here I am blogging! Wow! Abby is already 2 months. Where does the time go? I know it's not sleeping :) Nico and I are so happy to have abby in our family. I love coming home from work and hanging out with her. She makes me smile and we are starting to make her smile more and more. I look at her and think how did I get so lucky to have this sweet little girl in my life!

So I posted a lot of pictures, but I figured you would rather see pictures than hear what I have to say! Nico's friend, Pedro, took pictures for us one day and they turned out great!

This past weekend we spent in the hospital with my grandma. She is an amazing lady and I look up to her in sooooo many ways. SHe is doing ok now, and I am grateful we were able to spend the weekend with her. My dad was able to come down and he took some pictures of abby. I wish I had more to blog about, but for now I will post a lot of pictures of Abby girl!

No comments: