Thursday, July 22, 2010

Elder Mangum



Of course it's been a couple of months since I have updated our blog. With Abby coming, I hope I can be more consistent and put up a lot of pictures :) My little brother reported to the MTC yesterday. Even though we live right by the MTC, it feels like he is in a different country. I am so proud of him and have been thinking about him a lot. Missionaries sacrifice a lot for 2 years and I know that he will be such an awesome missionary. He is such an awesome person. I have not always been the nicest sister to him, but I hope he knows what a great and wonderful brother he is. I was glad I was able to spend time with him before I dropped him off at the MTC. I was the only one that I saw with other people around that was balling( Sorry if I embarrassed you, Ryan). The policeman that was there came up to me and said, " Don't worry, they will take good care of him." I have no doubt in my mind they will, but still hard to see him go. He was really nervous but excited at the same time. When I picked him up from the airport and we were getting close to our cousin's house to go say goodbye to everyone, we got a flat tire. Ryan jumped right in and put a donut on so we could make it to Big O tires. He was great and I don't know what I would have done with out him! It wouldn't have been pretty seeing a pregnant women trying to change a flat tire, haha. I can't wait to hear how he is doing and I love ya elder Mangum!

No comments: