Friday, January 22, 2010


I'm the worst blogger ever, so everyone that has me on their list I can understand if you want to delete me, haha. Well a lot of things have happened since our last post, but I can't remember everything we have done! We went to Arizona for thanksgiving and had a lot of fun and we were able to take family pictures. About time! It's been a while. I'm so grateful for my family. I'm especially grateful for Nico and all the hard work he puts in at school and work. He definitely is the love of my life! It's never a dull moment when Nico is around. He always wakes up in the morning with a song stuck in his head, a different one each morning. One day he woke up singing, " I'm a barbie girl." I never let him forget that :) Sorry to go off track. But things are always busy in the gonzalez family and I will make sure I do better blogging about it!!

No comments: