Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sunburnt...


This is amazing, I'm updating our blog 2 times in one week! Today Nico and I went with some friends out on a boat and we had a blast. We went tubing, wake boarding, and skiing. This was a first for us and we were excited about it! As you will see in the videos, Nico was a lot better at skiing than I was...but we had the best time laughing when we would fall off the tube or slam in the water from trying wake board. In one picture Nico and I look terrified on the tub and another one we were laughing. I loved doing that with Nico and laughing when we ate it pretty good. We definitely got sunburnt, I'm putting aloe vera on while I'm doing this post. It was worth it and we are grateful we have such great friends that we love hanging out with and always laughing!

No comments: