Monday, April 27, 2009

First of all I wanted to say Sorry for being so crappy at keeping our blog up to date! I have pictures that I need to get off my camera, but for now, I have no excuse not to at least write about how things have been going for Nico and I! Nico took his last final last wed, and he was so relieved to be done for a semester. He is such a trooper and I am really proud of him and grateful for how hard he works at school and at the MTC. Instead of studying all the time when he is on the computer, he can look on ebay and watch episodes of the office and not feel guilty about not doing homework :)

I'm still working and I really enjoy my job! The girls I work with are a lot of fun and we are always laughing about something. Other than that, I enjoy doing yard work, like mowing the lawn. That probably sounds pretty weird, but my mom is the same way, she LOVES to mow lawns and I'm not embarrassed to say I'm starting to be like her in more ways than one :) She is great.

Next week we will be considered an old married couple, one year!! We are going to Cali for our anniversary. I am really excited and we need a vacation! A break from the real world and be able to be at the beach or sleeping in! I'm super excited about going to Disneyland!!!! It's nice to feel like a kid once in a while and I love Disneyland! We can't wait to spend time together without the everyday things that come up in life. Since I update our blog once every year, maybe the next blog will say we are expecting a little nico or stacey :)

No comments: