Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving










We had a great thanksgiving! It was fun going to AZ and being around family and our grandma telling jokes. If you know her, you know what I am talking about. We had some good deep fried turkey and I wish I was having it right now! We didn't take a lot of pictures, but Nico was really excited to go to the Petrified Forest. For me, it is nothing exciting, I could get some in my back yard, but it was cute how Nico really wanted to go. We had a good time going on trails, and looking at the same type of wood, ha, but Nico was happy :) I love doing random things with Nico and not having set plans. I'm excited to see the next place we go without any plans and enjoy it as much as looking at Petrified Wood, haha!

1 comment:

The Fish Family said...

How awesome that you got to go and check out some petrifed wood!! You are a good wife to go and humor him. Hope that you are doing good and I will talk to you later!!