Wednesday, October 8, 2008

5 months!!





Nico and I have been married 5 months! Whoot! Whoot! It has gone by so fast, I feel like we were just planning our wedding the other day. Nico has been super busy with school, but he is smart and I am so greatful he works hard for everything. He is working at the MTC in the TRC, where the missionaries teach eachother and other people that come in. He misses teaching, but he will go back to teaching in a couple of months! He still loves his bike and I actually went on it yesterday to the movies, I am still in once piece! So for our 5 month mark, I wanted to get Nico something cool. At work they give away prizes for getting a certain amount of fake money.....well I reached the amount I wanted to get Nico a Rock Band for our wii, I was so excited! Than my work told me that are out of the Rock Band for wii, but they have one for a PS3, but I could probably exchange that somwhere to get the one for the wii. So I was on a mission, I called every Wal-Mart in Utah, not really, but I called a lot and they said they would take it with no reciept. My work got it off the internet at amazon, so I didn't have a reciept. I was pretty bummed, so I called on more place, Gamestop in the Mall. The guy said to bring it and he will be able to exchange it! So I got it right than and went to the mall, my coworkers could tell how excited I was. Well I got there and the guy said he can only exchange the game and the guitar, I need to exchange the whole thing. I was so bummed! I was mad at the guy for not telling me that on the phone, but I got Nico a mario kart for our wii instead. So next month I will get the Rock Band, and life will be great for the Gonzalez Family :)






















































1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) wow it's been 5 months already?!?! CONGRATS!! it is sooo sweet of you that you went through tons of things and people to make Nico happy :)