Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Since we have been married...

So since we have been married we have done a lot of things together, enjoying time, before little Nico's and Stacita's come. We can't wait for that day, but for now we are having fun riding 4 wheelers, going to football games, eating at wendy's every chance we get, watching movies at the dollar theature, going to the nickle arcades, and staying busy with work and school for Nico. We love riding 4 wheelers, we went a couple of times this summer. We went camping with some good friends and we had a blast! From the big swing, that I was terrified to go on, too building the fire because they boys were having trouble :), and we rode 4 wheelers up in the mountain. It was great and we definitely want to do it agian! Also, last weekend Nico and I went to the BYU game against Wyoming. It was so fun and so hott! I got burnt pretty bad on my face......the primary kids asked me what was wrong with my face, why is it so red? But it was worth it to be with Nico, watching the game and screaming at every touchdown they scored! I can't wait to see what this winter brings for us and what exciting things we will do!

No comments: