Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blog Update...




I am finally updating our blog! I am still learning but I need to do better at updating this.

Nico and I got married May 8th, 2008 in the Mesa Temple. It was great! The process of planning the wedding is always stressful, but when it came time to go into the temple, it was perfect for us and we always talk about how great everything was that day. After the sealing we took pictures in the Hot sun and than we went and ate at In and Out burger. I noticed a few peeps were looking at me wondering why my hair was done and I had this huge orange flower in my hair, but I didn't care, I was hungry! Nico was a trooper while taking pictures and was glad to eat as well. I am so greatful that I met Nico and that we are now married and enjoying life on the same team, pretty cheesy statement, but what can I say, that is how it is :)

2 comments:

Mi mundito said...

Stacey! I love your layout, it is very you! :) You guys are so cute. I very much look forward to your updates. :) You are awesome!
Katherine

Anonymous said...

A BLOG UPDATE!!! EN SERIO?? good work stacita, i'm proud of the new look. honestly that simpsons background was quite offensive, i mean, if byu is against it then it must be a bit satanic